Namn: Lösen:

Jobb i dykbutik hos Kon-Tiki Lanta (Thailand)

(Läst 1 104 gånger.)

Stäng »

Du måste vara inloggad för att skicka mail!
Anmäl detta inlägg till våra moderatorer
Hej kära dykare.

Vi söker kvalificerad personal för att vara med och dutveckla vårt dykcenter. Positionerna passar de med erfarenhet och en vilja att delta mer som spindeln i nätet, och som gillar affärsutveckling.

Se nedanstående beskrivning.

Kon-Tiki has been operating in Thailand for over 30 years. We currently run operations in Khao Lak, Phuket, Krabi and Koh Lanta. Kon-Tiki is a dive center interested in financial success, but not at the cost of cutting corners in our academy or at the expense of quality in our offers. We want to be successful running an operation we’re proud to be part of, or not at all.

This means that content is our mode of competing in Thailand’s highly competitive dive industry. We have no desire to be the cheapest option but rather to focus on value for money. We’d like to believe we appeal to the quality conscious and safety aware clients.

For the coming season (starting novemberish) we are looking to fill a couple of positions:

• Dive Shop developer

We’ve got a decently sized retail shop on Koh Lanta. We’d like to find someone that will focus on increasing the success of our shop. This could entail:

o Staff sales training
o Creating new offers, packages and services
o Working with shop interior and exterior
o Managing email correspondence and social media updates.
o Etc.
In short. Maximizing our performance in everything that relates to our shop.

Note: Even though the above would be the main job, “wetwork” like courses, DSD’s and guiding could also be part of the job, albeit to a lesser degree.

• Control Freak
Working also in the shop, but with a focus more on logistics, staffing, voucher reports and partner management (resorts, travel agents etc).
o Manning the shop selling to clients. (Not the key aspect, but realistically time wise a big portion)
o Coordinating and improving logistics, purchasing, staffing (2 hours / day maybe?)
o Dealing with reports and to some extent invoicing towards business partners (Maybe 1-2 days/week)
o Managing email correspondence and social media updates.
o If it fits the candidate: Finding new business partners.

Note: Even though the above would be the main job, “wetwork” like courses, DSD’s and guiding could also be part of the job, albeit to a lesser degree.

We operate a 6 day working week. For successful candidates the employment may be indefinite, but the first step is until April 2017 where we will assess what we’ve achieved together and how (if) to proceed.

Please let me know if this sounds like anything you would consider. If so, please send me your CV’s to: manager@kontiki-lanta.com

Tack för ordet!

Peter Abrahamsson
www.kontiki-lanta.com

Peter Abrahamsson
Peter Abrahamsson
2016-08-03 11:32:47
717 postningar

mail 
Stäng »

Du måste vara inloggad för att skicka mail!

Det finns inga svar på detta meddelande
«TILLBAKA

Svara på detta inlägg
Vi ber dig följa de riktlinjer som beskrivs under Netiquette. Rubrik:

Svar: